The company was founded in 1953, formerly the”No.7 Industrial Equipment Installation Company of National Installation Administration of Ministry of Construction&Industry” which located at Fularji District, Qiqihar, Heilongjiang Province. We contracted to build many national key projects like Changchun First Motor Factory, Fularji Heavy Machinery Plant, Shenyang Cable Factory, State-owned 375 Factory, Shenyang First Machine Tools Plant, etc. during the first national “five-year plan” period.

            Some employees of the company were ordered to establish the Shandong Industrial Equipment Installation Company in Shandong Province in 1958 with its head office in Jinan. The company consisted of three branch companies, and a fabrication plant. Among the above mentioned facilities, the No.2 branch was set up in Jining.

            The No.2 branch took the lead in the reforming of state enterprise property system in 1999 and developed into the “No.2 Shandong Construction&Installation Co., Ltd.”. The company renamed itself three times since then, and the names were, in order, Shandong DIER Installation Co., Ltd., Shandong DIER Installation Group Co., Ltd., and DR.AZ Group Co., Ltd.

          We successively set up Shandong Huayang DIER Chemical Ltd., Shandong DIER Real Estate Co., Ltd. Shandong DIER High-tech Investment Co., Ltd., Shandong Endless Colors Tourism Development Co.,Ltd., Shandong Luan Real Estate Investment Co.,Ltd. and Shandong DIER Energy-saving Technology Co., Ltd. in the developing process. And we initiated the DR.AZ Group in May 2007.

            It has been 60 years since the establishment of our company. Six decades’ innovative development from the past has made the company a technically proficient group company with large business scale and comprehensive strength: its state-of-the-art equipment furnishment, sophisticated testing technique, multiple and remarkable construction performance and achievements, all these count.  

            The registered trademark DR.AZ&figure we used for plant construction service has been certified as ”Famous Trademark of Shandong Province” by Shandong Industry and Commerce Administration.